just wondering - from Wise, which way is fastest/best to Wellmont/HVMC?
23 all the way?
Over to 19 & down thru Abingdon? Then what? Down 81 to Fort Henry, or turn right at the guitar?
just wondering - from Wise, which way is fastest/best to Wellmont/HVMC?
23 all the way?
Over to 19 & down thru Abingdon? Then what? Down 81 to Fort Henry, or turn right at the guitar?
23.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
23 South all the way. Take the West Stone Drive exit (turn left onto West Stone), turn right onto Clinchfield St.
Pretty straight forward - once you get on west stone you'll see the hospital signs...if I recall correctly.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
okay - so, I guess there's no major road work anywhere thru there right now - like a bridge detour?
No roadwork to my knowledge, unless they've started some work in the last month or so since I've been in that direction.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The right lane is closed between Duffield and Gate City for guardrail replacement. Just a slight reduction in speed for 1 or 2 miles. Other than that, it should be pretty smooth going.
If I were going, it would be 23 onto Lynn Garden Dr at the VA/Tenn line, left at the light at Fairway Ford, then right at light. Look for hospital signs. It's 2 minutes from Fairway Ford.
In my experience driving an ambulance its the quickest way in.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
thanks. I've not been on Lynn Garden in about 9 years.
Bookmarks